Fees for local postgraduate students

This overview covers everything you need to know to about paying your tuition fees, the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) and other miscellaneous fees, and how to access loans to help you pay them.

This information is for you if you’re:

  • an Australian or New Zealand citizen, humanitarian visa holder or an Australian permanent resident, and
  • enrolled in a course at postgraduate level (graduate certificate, master’s degree, PhD or graduate diploma).

If you're an Open Universities Australia (OUA) student enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported place (CSP), please refer to the Ask George help page regarding information on Student Services Amenities Fees and SA HELP. Completing the Commonwealth Supported place (CSP) HECS HELP form does not defer your Student Services Amenities Fees. Refer to the OUA website for information on fees.

Postgraduate students