Skip to Content

Withdrawal from course application

When should you use this form?

Use this form to request withdrawal from your course.

  • Before you apply to withdraw, it is strongly recommended that you discuss the matter with your Course Coordinator.
  • Depending on the date of your withdrawal you may still be liable for fees and not be eligible for a refund.
    Refer to census dates and academic penalty dates on the Academic Calendar.
  • You cannot withdraw from your course enrolment to avoid the requirement to 'Show Cause' for unsatisfactory academic progress in a given academic year.

To withdraw from units only, you can complete this online by logging in to ' My Enrolment ' with your SIMS username and password.

Research students should submit the research withdrawal form (log in required).

OUA students should apply directly through OUA.

Fields marked with Mandatory are mandatory

Teaching Unit