On completion of the Graduate Diploma of Aviation (Human Factors), graduates will be able to:
1. demonstrate advanced knowledge in professional aviation human factors practice
2. identify and describe the complexity of human performance issues in the aviation industry and provide creative solutions to human factors problems
3. deliver human factors training programs and participate effectively within operational safety teams
4. describe contemporary and emerging aviation human factors issues and challenges
5. apply clear and coherent communication skills to articulate complex knowledge and ideas
6. demonstrate responsibility and accountability for all personal work outputs.