Graduate Certificate of Project Management
Swinburne Online - online delivery only
The Graduate Certificate of Project Management will refresh and add to your existing skills and provide newcomers with the foundations needed to be effective and innovative members of project teams.
The Certificate’s four units – Strategic Project Management, Project Management for Innovative Outcomes, the Risk Management Spectrum and Operations Management – will teach you strong technical and strengthened people skills.
Guest speakers – who include Project Directors, Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters – will explore agile leadership in a range of innovative projects.
From simulations, role plays, case studies and teamwork you will learn to assess what projects need and how to use the latest methodologies and tools.
The Graduate Certificate of Project Management qualifies you for AIPM student membership and puts you on the path to full industry accreditation.
6 months full-time or equivalent part-time
Online (March, July, November) - View application and start dates
2023 Start Dates
Study with Swinburne Online
With Swinburne Online, the learning experience is 100% online and studied at your own pace. Our courses are built for the jobs of the future with a focus on collaboration and our flexible learning environment empowers you to study on your own terms. They are developed by leaders in the field and taught by professionals with industry experience.
Course information in detail
- Course detail, course structure and units of study.
To qualify for the award of Graduate Certificate of Project Management students must complete 50 credit points comprising:
- 4 core units
Units of study
Careers and graduate outcomes
- Course aims and objectives.
Aims and objectives
- demonstrate coherent and advanced knowledge of key project management principles, standards and practice
- critically evaluate project management theories, methodologies and frameworks in a range of business, management, entrepreneurial and industry contexts
- critically analyse problems from interdisciplinary perspectives and multiple points of view to establish innovative solutions
- communicate in a proficient and professional manner and operate as an effective leader or member of a team.
Pathways and scholarships
- Credit transfer and scholarships.
Course fees and requirements
- Entry requirements and non-year 12 entry.
|2023 rate*||Estimated total cost of the course||Estimated cost of the course per year if studying full-time*||Annual Amenities fee if studying full-time*|
||$15,600||$15,600||See how your SSAF is calculated|
How do I pay my fees?
FEE-HELP is a loan given to eligible full-fee paying higher education students to help pay part or all of their tuition fees. The Commonwealth Government pays the amount of the loan directly to Swinburne.
A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of two years equivalent full-time relevant professional experience* or
How to apply
Find out more
Tel: 1300 069 765