- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours (3 hours per week)
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2023 teaching periods
Teaching Period 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Critically analyse a range of legal concepts relating to corporate and contract law, drawing both from common law and statute law.
3. Apply critical thinking and analytical skills when applying legal concepts and principles.
4. Construct coherent and logical legal arguments and communicate them effectively in both written and oral activities assigned.
5. Apply advanced knowledge of a wide range of legal concepts, principles and rules of Australian contract and corporations’ law and to explain their relationship in the conduct of businesses and entrepreneurial activities.