Fees for local undergraduate students

This overview covers everything you need to know to about paying all your fees, and how to access loans to help you pay them.

This information is for you if you’re:

  • an Australian or New Zealand citizen, humanitarian visa holder or an Australian permanent resident, and
  • enrolled in an undergraduate degree, double degree or UniLink diploma.

If you're an Open Universities Australia (OUA) student enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported place (CSP), please refer to the Ask George help page regarding information on Student Services Amenities Fees and SA HELP. Completing the Commonwealth Supported place (CSP) HECS HELP form does not defer your Student Services Amenities Fees. Refer to the OUA website for information on fees.

Undergraduate students