Wi-fi and IT help
When you visit Hawthorn campus library, ask our rovers for IT help. Find them at the library service desk on level two.
Ask a rover
Rovers at Hawthorn library can help you to:
- connect to Swinburne's wi-fi
- unlock a SIMS account or reset a password
- use wireless printing
- fix basic IT problems
- print, scan and photocopy
- use the self check-out kiosk
- find books in the library catalogue.
Rovers desk hours
Monday - Thursday: 8am-6pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm-5pm
Please note that reduced hours apply during semester break