Wi-fi and IT help
When you visit Hawthorn campus library, ask our rovers for IT help. Find them at the library service desk on level two.
Ask a rover
Rovers at Hawthorn library can help you to:
- connect to Swinburne's wi-fi
- unlock a SIMS account or reset a password
- use wireless printing
- fix basic IT problems
- print, scan and photocopy
- use the self check-out kiosk
- find books in the library catalogue.
Rovers desk hours
28 August – 17 November 2017:
|Monday – Thursday||8am – 6pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
|Saturday – Sunday||12.15pm – 5pm|
Please note that reduced hours apply during semester break.