You will be able to utilise PCs, print and copy areas, meeting rooms, study spaces and many collaboration spaces. At Hawthorn, you will also find our friendly Rover team waiting to help you.
Conditions of use
- You must use your Swinburne student ID (swipe) card to access the Latelabs outside library opening hours.
- You must not allow others to enter and you must not prop any of the doors open in the Latelabs.
- Respect other users by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Keep the Latelabs clean and tidy by using the bins provided. Keep your feet where they belong (on the ground).
- Carry your Swinburne ID card (virtual or physical) with you at all times — security staff may ask you to leave if you are unable to present it.
- Go home if you get tired — sleeping in the Latelabs may compromise your personal safety.