At Swinburne Bookshop Co-operative, you can buy books at discounted rates and sell your textbooks when you’re finished with them. Lifetime membership costs $20.
What is the Swinburne Bookshop Co-op?
The Swinburne Bookshop Co-op is run on a not-for-profit basis. The bookshop is open to members and non-members, but only members will benefit from discounts.
- Members' discount: 10 per cent off the price of textbooks, 15 per cent off general books
- Second-hand textbooks at reduced prices
- The bookshop stocks textbooks, stationery and art supplies for all Swinburne courses. Other titles can be ordered and supplied within 5-7 working days.
- Cash for your used textbooks
- Printing and binding services for assignments and thesis
- Swinburne-branded clothing and merchandise.