Your student ID card now gives you automatic access to the latelab at Hawthorn, Wantirna and Croydon Campus.
- Your Swinburne ID card is for your use only. Do not bring others in and do not prop the door open or an alarm will sound
- Respect other users by keeping noise to a minimum
- Keep the Latelab clean and tidy: use the bins provided
- Carry your Swinburne ID card with you. Security staff may ask you to leave if you don’t have it on you
- Go home if you get tired. Sleeping in the Latelab may compromise your personal safety.
How to access the Latelab and BA Silent Study Room
- You will have automatic access within 24 hours of obtaining your student ID card
- The Latelab is a computer lab on level one of the Hawthorn library, and part of the library at Wantirna and Croydon, with entry via the Latelab doors
- After-hours access for Hawthorn is via 60 William Street and the lift will take you down to level 1
- After-hours access for Wantirna and Croydon is via the Latelab doors
- After-hours access for the late labs is only via your Swinburne Card
- For security reasons you must leave the Latelab when the library closes. You may then re-enter through the after-hours door
- Contact email@example.com if you have any access difficulties using your student ID card.
- The Hawthorn Latelab is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week except some public holidays (Christmas, New Year and emergency maintenance)
- The Latelabs hours at Wantirna and Croydon are Monday to Friday 7am-9:30pm (unless classes are booked during the day) and 8am-6pm Saturday and closed on Sunday
- Closures will be advertised on the library website.
- During normal opening hours you can ask library staff for assistance or contact us
- In an emergency you can call Security (+61 3 9214 3333)
- There is an emergency phone in each Latelab linked directly to security
- Emergency procedures and floor plans are posted in the Latelab. Take notice of where your nearest emergency exit route will be.