Petrol voucher - small grants
This grant entitles you to a petrol voucher with a value of $50. This grant is funded by the Australian Government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
To be eligible you must meet all the following criteria:
- on campus local (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa/New Zealand citizen);
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree, associate degree or Unilink course at Swinburne;
- enrolled full time (exceptional circumstances for studying part-time will be considered),* and actively studying;
- demonstrate that you are from a low socioeconomic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for Centrelink payments);
- experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs;
- have a Driver’s licence;
- maximum one voucher per semester.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.
Student Equity Adviser