Food voucher grant
This grant entitles you to a $50 food voucher. This grant is funded by the Australian government’s Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
Available to students studying any course at an undergraduate, associate degree or UniLink level.
Eligibility / selection criteria
- Local (Australian citizen/permanent resident/permanent humanitarian visa) undergraduate degree or associate degree or Unilink students
- Enrolled full time at Swinburne University,* and actively studying
- Low socioeconomic background (e.g. you or your parents are in receipt of or eligible for a Centrelink benefit)
- Experiencing significant financial hardship and struggling to meet basic living costs.
- Maximum one voucher per semester.
*Exceptional circumstances for studying part time will be considered. Students who have deferred for the current academic year are ineligible to apply.
If you are a Swinburne Online or Open Universities Australia student, you can apply if you are enrolled in an undergraduate degree at Swinburne University and are in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed and will reopen on Monday,2nd March 2020.