Single unit search

Single units are a flexible way to build on existing knowledge or learn new skills.

Pursue an area of interest, undertake professional development or give study a try without enrolling in a full course. If you decide later that you want to undertake a full Swinburne course, you may receive credit for single units already completed.

Search below for single units by unit name, unit code, study level, faculty or campus.

Note: Single units are subject to availability and faculty approval.

How to apply

Cross-institutional study

If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at another university, you can enrol in Swinburne subjects through our Cross-Institutional Study (Incoming) program.

Swinburne students

If you are a Swinburne student wishing to undertake single units of study at another university, you will need to submit a Cross-Institutional Study (Outgoing) application.