- One Semester or equivalentThis unit will be delivered both on-line and on-campus in Semester 2 2020.Please check your timetable for on campus locatio
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Prerequisites150 cp of prior study; and
Enrolment in one of the following:
- BH-FTV1 Bachelor of Film and Television (Hons)
- BA-ANI Bachelor of Animation
- BA-SCRPRD Bachelor of Screen Production
- BA-GAMIA Bachelor of Games and Interactivity
- BA-GAMCS Bachelor of Games and Interactivity/Bachelor of Computer Science
- BA-MCMN Bachelor of Media and Communication - Digital Advertising Technology Major
- Bachelor of Health Sciences/ Bachelor of Media and Communication - Digital Advertising Technology Major
- Bachelor of Media and Communication/ Bachelor of Business - Digital Advertising Technology Major
- BA-DES Bachelor of Design - Digital Media Design Major
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Evaluate digital platforms through viewing, reading, research, and application-testing via screen production processes.
2. Develop a critical understanding of the role of digital distribution in emerging sectors of creative industries
3. Produce widely accessible creative works through planned, informed, and competent production and post-production processes.
4. Assess and select different methods of digital production suitable for specific self-authored creative works.
5. Further develop skills in project management for creative industries.