- One Semester or equivalent
- 10 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2024 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 1
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
62.5 Credit Points
Aims and objectives
This unit allows students to use their media and communication skills and knowledge in an industry engaged project or work placement. Students undertaking this unit are encouraged to work as independent industry practitioners, with supervision from staff and industry mentors to design and implement their chosen media outcome.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
2. Demonstrate ability to work independently and collaboratively on complex tasks that meet the specifications of a proposal or brief for an industry partner
3. Exercise initiative and judgment in planning, problem solving and decision making in professional practice, production and delivery of projects to brief
4. Demonstrate critical evaluation techniques to reflect on individual professional practice, production quality or teamwork and professional engagement
5. Indicate advanced practitioner level of production and practice in delivering a project or industry experience in a specific media specialisation or major