Grants for financially disadvantaged students

If you are struggling financially and having trouble meeting basic living costs, you may be able to receive a grant to help you cover some expenses.

These grants apply to you if you’re significantly financially disadvantaged, or from a low socio-economic background (for example, you or your family receive Centrelink payments).

Grants are available at different times of the year. Search grants for full eligibility criteria and application deadlines.

Search our grants

Are you an international student? *
Are you currently studying at Swinburne? *

Show closed grants? *