Update your details
If you have ever studied or worked at Swinburne, you’re part of the Swinburne alumni community.
To stay connected and receive emails with alumni news and events, update your details here.
We respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe from our communications at any time. For more details, see Swinburne's privacy statement.
Fields marked with an * are mandatory.
View alumni, donor and supporters' collection information
The information collected on this form by Swinburne University of Technology Advancement (Swinburne) is to:
- ensure your personal information is up to date; and
- tailor Swinburne’s communications to you about relevant events, alumni benefits, donor relations, and fundraising activities.
Donor and alumni information
If making a gift or donation, the information provided by you may be used to:
- process your gift or donation (if applicable);
- to facilitate alumni related activity;
- enhance donor relations;
- promote University activities; and
- for business analysis, planning and quality assurance.
- Swinburne collects, uses, and discloses personal information in accordance with relevant privacy laws including the Privacy & Data Protections Act (Vic) and the Commonwealth Information Privacy Act.
- Swinburne may use third-party platforms to assist in event registration and conduct online events remotely. Some events may be recorded or livestreamed, in which case you will be informed prior to the event.
- Your personal information may be shared with third-party contractors to perform functions (including those outlined in this collection notice) for, or on behalf of, Swinburne.
You may request access to, or correction of, your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and contact details please see Swinburne’s Privacy Guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns, or wish to lodge a complaint in respect of a privacy matter, please contact Matthew Smith, Privacy Officer - Manager, Regulatory & Integrity, Governance and Assurance on +61 3 9214 4592.