Academic Transcript Request
An academic transcript gives a complete academic history, including subjects completed, results, course completion and graduation details (if you have completed your course). Students receive a copy of their transcript when they graduate. You can also order additional copies through this form. Read more about academic transcripts.
Cost and processing time
Academic transcripts cost AUD$25 per original copy per course and AUD$25 for each additional copy. You will be contacted for payment before your transcript is processed.
Please allow 2 business days to process your transcript, longer if you graduated prior to 2000. All transcripts are mailed to a specified address. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for postage with Australia or 7-10 days for international. There are no extra costs for your transcript to be mailed overseas with standard postage. Registered post international costs an additional $25, Express post domestic an additional $7.
We cannot email your transcript — it must be posted or collected in person. Transcripts can be posted in a number of ways. If you need any of the following, please provide clear instructions on the application form.
- We can send transcripts to other institutions or multiple addresses
- We can send transcripts in individual envelopes
- We can stamp the back of the envelope with an official Swinburne stamp to show that the contents have not been tampered with.
Please note: Your request can only be processed if the address you supply in your application matches the address you have previously supplied to Swinburne University.
If you need to update your contact details:
- Current students, please log in to the student portal
- Past students, please complete the Amendment to Personal Details form [PDF, 460KB] and submit it to studentHQ or email to email@example.com.
Proof of identification must be submitted with your form, e.g. current drivers licence, passport or other form of current photo ID.
Fields marked with are mandatory