Business continuityPart 11
The University seeks to take an integrated approach to responding to disruptions, emergencies and serious incidents to ensure that:
- disruptions, emergencies and serious incidents can be effectively dealt with
- the impact on staff, students and the community is minimised
- critical functions are maintained or restored in a timely manner
- the University is able to continue to operate and recover.
Business continuity management is to be planned in a manner consistent with the University’s Risk Management Framework.
Table of roles and responsibilities (VC delegation)
|Role/Decision/Action||Responsibility*||Conditions and limitations|
|Documenting an Emergency Management Plan.||Chief Operations Officer
||The EMP should cover: premises/facilities; ITS; data management; student administration; staff and student support services; and the allocation of critical function owners with responsibility for the implementation of continuity arrangements if the critical function is interrupted.|
* (Staff holding, acting in or performing the responsible position or office).
View all policies and related resources
To find out about our other policies, regulations and resources, head to the main policies section.