One Semester or equivalent
- 48 hours face to face + Blended
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Apply scholarly and evidence-based approaches to software requirements elicitation and specification.
2. Analyse software context of use (i.e., users, tasks and system environment) using a variety of models to identify user requirements.
3. Design and build a prototype user interface according to software requirements and usability design principles.
4. Apply a variety of usability evaluation methods to evaluate and iterate user interface design solutions.
5. Describe and apply guidelines for professional practice in the ethical treatment of human research participants.
6. Implement and reflect on strategies for working in small groups.