- One Semester or equivalent
- On-campus: 12 hours Face to face + Blended Swinburne online - Nil
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 2|
Last self enrolment:
Aims and objectives
2. Apply appropriate theoretical frameworks and models for responding to a range of behaviours displayed in the learning environment.
3. Analyse different principles, policies and practices used for establishing and maintaining a productive learning environment.
4. Plan learning environments that adhere to positive models of behaviour management.
5. Create strategies for working effectively and ethically with families.
6. Clarify the role of external agencies and professionals in supporting teachers, children and families.
Courses with unit
BA-EDUEC2 Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
BA-EDUPRI Bachelor of Education (Primary)
DP-EDU Diploma of Education Studies
BA-EDU Bachelor of Education
BA-EDUPRI1 Bachelor of Education (Primary)
AB-EDU Associate Degree of Education