- One semester
- 24 hours face to face + Blended and Swinburne Online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2023 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
EDU80014 Teaching for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
EDU70011 Science in Primary School
EDU70006 Arts and Design Technology in Primary School
EDU70008 Health and Physical Education in Primary School
EDU70009 Humanities in Primary School
EDU70016 Supervised Professional Experience 2
EDU80052 Primary Specialisation
EDU80005 Supervised Practicum C: Diversity and Inclusion
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
2. Create and maintain a supportive and safe learning environment for the diversity of learners
3. Assess, record, provide feedback, and report on student learning to a standard that reflects a proficiency of the graduate career stage
4. Apply the relevant ethical and legislative requirements and applicable codes of ethics to the practical teaching context.
5. Use the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, feedback, self-evaluation, and reflection to monitor professional learning and improve professional practice.
Courses with unit
MA-TEAPRI3 Master of Teaching (Primary)