One Semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 2|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
1. Critically evaluate retirement savings strategies that include capital adequacy and tax advantages of superannuation and government incentives
2. Critically analyse access to superannuation benefits, related taxation rules and retirement benefits to maximise retirement income.
3. Conduct research into pre and post-retirement savings regulatory environment and related products to meet client requirements
4. Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of superannuation and retirement to construct a Statement of Advice and recommend strategies and products that meet client’s objectives and constraints using financial advice technologies
5. Communicate proficiently and in a professional context and work effectively as a member of a team