- One Semester or equivalent
- On-campus: 12 hours Face to face + Blended Swinburne online - Nil
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 3|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
2. Describe key science and technology concepts and explain how to promote concept development for children aged birth to five years of age.
3. Evaluate teaching approaches to science and technology appropriate to the content area and levels of understanding of the children they teach including assessment strategies.
4. Design learning opportunities, and learning plans that contribute to children’s interest in and understanding of scientific thinking using relevant science and technology curriculum documents from the relevant Early Years Learning Framework and/or the Victorian Early Years Developmental Learning Framework.
5. Create opportunities for design, technology and digital technologies to be integrated with science learning experiences.