- One Semester or equivalent
- 24 hours face to face + blended + Swinburne Online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2023 teaching periods
Teaching Period 1
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
2. Demonstrate a specialist knowledge of taxation on superannuation funds and the impact of the various regulatory bodies on the financial planning industry.
3. Use financial advice technologies to develop strategies and recommendations on superannuation and retirement planning, based on clients’ specific requirements.
4. Evaluate appropriate estate planning processes and assess the role of powers of attorney, estate planning, trusts, wills and taxation implications of death benefits.
5. Work effectively in diverse teams.