- One semester or equivalentHB6 is offered to Pitcher Partners students onlyReplaces
ENT60007 Project Management
- 36 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2021 teaching periods
|HB7 HE Block 7|
Last self enrolment:
Aims and objectives
This unit aims to provide students with the skills and tools to manage projects in an entrepreneurial environment. When discussing entrepreneurial environments, the subject considers intrapreneurial (corporate or public sector), large scale innovation, and startup environments. Students will learn about the role of venture funding in project and product development and critically analyse such concepts as MVP (minimum viable product), Agile Project Management, and Expert Leadership and their contribution to project success in an entrepreneurial environment. The unit will critically analyse personal opportunities to develop entrepreneurial activities within the student’s own role.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
2. Critically evaluate the role of interdisciplinary teams and key stakeholders in supporting projects and operations within the entrepreneurial firm
3. Critically analyse how to move a product from ideation to implementation
4. Communicate proficiently and in a professional manner and operate as a leader or member of a team
5. Apply knowledge and understanding to an applied group research project using project management practice within an entrepreneurial context