- One Semester or equivalent
- Placement (150 hours)+Blended and Swinburne Online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
EDU60050 Secondary Curriculum and Pedagogy 1
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes: Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Demonstrate professional and caring relationships with education professionals, students and families.
2. Contribute to the planning and implementation of learning experiences.
3. Discuss curriculum documents and resources in relation to effective teaching and learning.
4. Act in accordance with the standards, codes and policies relevant to the school setting.
5. Critically reflect upon teaching and learning experiences, including the role of the learning environment.