- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Identify scope of financial advice and demonstrate knowledge of financial advice processes and technologies.
2. Exhibit an understanding of legislation and codes of conduct in the financial planning industry.
3. Develop a Statement of Advice for clients while considering the relevant ethical principles and professional conduct requirements.
4. Demonstrate professional communication skills, in order to effectively articulate an idea and convince others of its merit.
5. Work collaboratively and effectively in diverse teams