- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours (3 hours per week)
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
1. Apply coherent knowledge of portfolio management tools and techniques for managing individual and institutional portfolios.
3. Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of how behavioural factors and biases affect portfolio construction in the context of private wealth management, and provide practical solutions for investors.
4. Reflect on and demonstrate ethical conduct in portfolio management and communicate proficiently in a professional manner as a member of a diverse team.