- One Semester or equivalent
- 24 hours face to face + Blended
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
PrerequisitesComplete 25 credit points within Graduate Certificate program (Specialisation)
Aims and objectives
This is a project-based unit in which students work in teams to apply a solution to an industry driven challenge.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
On successful completion of this module the learner will be able to:
1. Conduct and critically review research from local and global contexts to inform business innovation activities
2. Utilise fit for purpose creative, critical thinking and problem solving approaches to create ethical and sustainable business solutions
3. Work collaboratively within a cross functional team to analyse and solve business problems, leveraging multidisciplinary approaches to maximise potential business value
4. Effectively communicate business solutions and strategies through written and verbal business communication approaches