- One Semester or equivalent
- 48 Hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2024 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 1
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Prerequisites187.5 credit points
Concurrent Prerequsites. A unit can be either completed prior to commencing study or taken at the same time.
Anti-requsites. A unit similar in content or content overlaps with another unit.
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Analyse a real world problem in an organisational setting and recommend or develop solutions which are practical and effective utilising appropriate tools, techniques and methods.
2. Develop critical and constructive arguments to justify proposed advice, recommendations or solutions.
3. Apply project management methods to appraise, plan, design, manage and execute a small-scale project
4. Demonstrate intellectual independence as a critical and reflective learner.
5. Demonstrate professional behaviours through effective leadership, teamwork and communication skills with all project stakeholders