- One Semester or equivalent
- Swinburne Online: Fully online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2022 teaching periods
Teaching Period 3
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
2. Interpret the significance of these figures, events, and ideas with respect to their context.
3. Identify the impact of these figures, events, and ideas on evolution of psychology as a discipline.
4. Critically evaluate the philosophical, social, and scientific basis for psychological concepts and methods.
5. Synthesise arguments concerning psychological opinion, theory, and practice.