One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2023 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Critically evaluate systemic sources of unprofessional behaviour, and propose innovative solutions
2. Critically analyse behavioural biases and provide advice to improve investment decision making
3. Demonstrate proficient communication skills and effective application of ethical conduct and professional accountability in diverse contexts
4. Critically reflect on cognitive and behavioural patterns in financial decision making within diverse contexts, and provide innovative ethical solutions
5. Apply advanced and coherent knowledge of qualitative research methods to independently plan and execute an evidence-based project.