- One Semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Prerequisites100 credit points for students enrolled in the MA-PM and MA-PM (Advanced)
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Apply a coherent and advanced knowledge of techniques in inquiry and analysis to an organisational issue.
2. Apply problem-solving, design and decision making methodologies to identify and provide innovative solutions to negotiate diagnostic framing with the client to gain agreement with regard to in project scopescoping.
3. Communicate proficiently in professional practice to a variety of audiences.
4. Reflect on and take responsibility for their own learning and self-management processes, and manage their own time and processes effectively by regularly reviewing performance.
5. Work effectively as a leader or member of a team