- One Semester or equivalent
- 24 hours face to face + Blended and Swinburne Online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Unit Learning Outcomes: Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Express advanced mastery of theoretical knowledge and professional practice in leadership studies.
2. Design, evaluate, implement, analyse and theorise about developments in leadership that contribute to greater understandings and improvements in professional practice.
3. Integrate knowledge and skills with creativity and initiative to new situations in supervising and/or appraising staff.
4. Critically analyse how policies and programs shape education.
5. Critically analyse contemporary education reform agendas both within Australia and globally; including an understanding of key national and international stakeholders.