- One semester or teaching period
2020 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 1|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
To introduce students to the skills and knowledge of editing principles, practices, techniques and technologies required for professional performance as a writer in a range of writing contexts.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Investigate and apply editing techniques in a range of writing contexts
2. Investigate and apply proofreading techniques
3. Investigate and apply the use of appropriate punctuation and grammar
4. Communicate ideas clearly in writing.