- One Semester or equivalent
- On-campus: 12 hours Face to face+Blended Swinburne online - Nil
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2023 teaching periods
Teaching Period 3
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
PrerequisitesEDU10004 Theories of Teaching and Learning
Aims and objectives
2. Explain how children’s knowledge and understanding of key science principles are supported by the aims and rationale of the relevant National and/or State and Territory Curriculum.
3. Use relevant National and/or State and Territory Curriculum to teach scientific concepts.
4. Create engaging science activities that would appeal to children.
Courses with unitBA-EDECP / BA-EDECPS (SOL) Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood and Primary)
BA-EDUPRI/EDUPRI1 Bachelor of Education (Primary)