1. Class Activities (Individual) 15-25%
2. Report 1 (Individual) 30-50%
3. Report 2 (Group) 35-45%
• The interface between entrepreneurship and innovation.
• Contemporary entrepreneurship issues, such as lean start-up, design thinking for entrepreneurship, firm growth, the entrepreneurship process, market and entrepreneurship leadership, entrepreneurship effectuation, commercialisation, international entrepreneurship, venture finance, venture marketing and communication, corporate venturing, entrepreneurship in developing economies, growth strategies, social entrepreneurship and commercialisation.
• Contemporary innovation issues, such as innovation management, the innovation management process, open innovation, technology/process/business innovation, new product development, innovation tools, innovation clusters and networks, innovation accounting and finance.
• The selected contemporary issues will be integrated in a learning and teaching nexus specific to business majors.