- 1 Semester/Teaching Period
- 36 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2022 teaching periods
Teaching Period 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
• Demonstrate an understanding of the multi-dimensional nature of conflict;
• Describe the range of analytical models applied to the study of conflict and its resolution;
• Outline the complex dynamics of conflict situations;
• Demonstrate an understanding of trends and developments in conflict resolution;
• Critically assess conflict resolution methods, approaches and case studies, working independently and with others.