- One Semester or equivalent
- Swinburne Online: Fully online
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 2|
Last self enrolment:
PrerequisitesSTA70006 Foundations of Statistics
Aims and objectives
1. Apply and analyse data using multiple regression models
2. Interpret the results of multiple regression
3. Identify and explain the concepts of mediation and interaction (moderation) within multiple regression models
4. Apply and analyse data using analysis of variance (ANOVA) models
5. Explain the concept of interaction with ANOVA models and identify research problems where they can be usefully applied
6. Interpret results of ANOVA models
7. Interpret statistical analyses of data pertaining to theoretical and applied problems in psychology and health and write concise reports on the results of analyses in discipline-relevant style.