- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
400 Credit Points BB-LAWBUS Degree
300 Credit Points in any UG Business Double Degree
200 Credit Points in any UG Business Single Degree or BA-ACC
Completion of a unit that is very similar in content or the content overlaps with another unit.
Aims and objectives
Advanced Innovative Business Practice is the first of the two mandatory capstone units of the Bachelor of Business. In this unit, you will work in multidisciplinary teams to use a range of models and frameworks to facilitate a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing today’s business. Through this holistic application you will be able to analyse and evaluate business problems in order to offer practical, innovative and creative solutions which display awareness of the impact of such decisions on the organisation’s triple bottom line, that is, people, planet and profit.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Undertake and evaluate research, integrating business and innovation frameworks to solve business problems in local and global contexts in a holistic manner.
2. Demonstrate analytical, critical, ethical, sustainable and creative thinking and problem solving.
3. Communicate both verbally and in writing in an appropriate business manner.
4. Work collaboratively in diverse teams demonstrating cultural sensitivity.
5. Self-evaluate through reflection and interaction with others and evaluate the performance of group members.