Resilience, Stress Management and Mindfulness
This essential short course for professionals teaches the fundamentals of how to build resilience, manage stress and practice mindfulness at work. You’ll learn supportive and practical tools to cope with the pressures of the modern workplace and take care of your mental wellbeing so you can lead and perform at your best.
In a world where occupational stress in on the rise, we’re constantly told to become more resilient. But how do you actually do it?
This resilience and mindfulness training course will introduce you to new skills, tips and exercises to manage and self-regulate feelings and emotions at work. You’ll gain an awareness of your mindset and internal questions and learn helpful ways to shift negative thinking and relax at work. You’ll understand the impact stress has on body and mind so you can identify it in yourself and others.
The benefits of applying these tools and practices at work include feeling greater resilience, reduced stress, improved concentration, increased productivity and a greater ability to manage interpersonal conflict. You’ll leave the course feeling more in control of your stress levels at work, and better equipped to manage whatever your professional or personal life throws at you.
Who should attend?
This short course is for anyone wanting to learn effective tools and techniques to improve resilience, manage stress and practice mindfulness in the workplace.
Face-to-face, Live online, workplace
(unless stated, Swinburne Professional courses do not attract GST)
“One of the most insightful short courses I attended. It gave me a boost on applying strategies to reduce stress in my life and confidence that I manage every moment. Had heart and soul put into it.”
Resilience and Stress Management
Swinburne Live Online Short Courses and Qualifications
Our Live Online training is delivered to you live, providing similar interactions as face to face training with the benefits of remote access. The training is delivered through video conferencing and discussion board platforms. Workshops are broken into interactive video sessions, including presentations and distribution of materials and discussion board based activities.
Our Live Online delivery
Our Live Online delivery is a dynamic, engaging and interactive way to learn remotely. It’s just like face to face but with the added benefits of digital technology. Your facilitator will present in real-time, and you will be able to participate in group discussions and collaborate on exercises and group activities using our interactive platforms.
Find out more about what we offer >>
- Course delivery, learning objectives and benefits.
This one-day course provides participants with a range of benefits for both their professional and personal lives, and assists them to design a life that not only works for them, but helps them to thrive.
At the end of this short course, you will be able to:
- Use stress management skills and tips to reduce stress and anxiety at work
- Implement practical strategies to reduce the negative impacts of stress
- Apply techniques to build greater personal and professional resilience
- Practice mindfulness exercises to reduce reactivity and handle pressure
- More effectively manage distractions and maintain attention and focus
- Understand the physical and mental impact of stress on ourselves and others
- Deal with workplace conflict and challenging conversation
This one-day resilience, stress management and mindfulness training teaches tools and techniques that have a range of benefits:
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased life satisfaction
- Increased self-awareness and presence
- Reduced risk of mental health illness
- Improved productivity and motivation
- Better decision making
- Clearer thinking
- Improved interpersonal relationships
- Participant course training manual
- Access to Continuing Professional Education Advisors to discuss further study options - to book an appointment call 1800 633 560
- Convenient Hawthorn, Melbourne location
- New Live Online delivery allows you to do the course from anywhere in the country
- Live online delivery available in the following states and territories – Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tasmania.
- Timetables, course brochures and further information.
Quarterly Course Calendar Australia - Current Quarter
Timetables for this and all other short courses for the current quarter.
Quarterly Course Calendar Australia - Next Quarter
Timetables for this and all other short courses for the next quarter.
Short Course Overview - Resilience, Stress Management and Mindfulness
Download this document as a quick outline of the short course that can be printed and presented to your employer.
Find out more
Make an enquiry
Make an enquiry
Training Organisation Identifier (TOID): 3059