This program is suited to applicants who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in a pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities.
3-4 years full time (6-8 years part time)
Hawthorn (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)
Swinburne is different to both my previous study experiences, largely due to the academic support and engagement. Here, I’ve been offered more personally tailored assistance rather than following a standard system for all.
Doctor of Philosophy and Graduate Certificate of Research and Innovation Management (Law)