This program is suited to applicants who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in a pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities.
Every international student application is considered for a scholarship
Whether you’re living in Australia or overseas, you’re automatically considered for a scholarship of up to 30% off your course fees. Please check our updated entry requirements.
4 Year/s (maximum)
Hawthorn (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)
A$35400 (annual for 2023)*
The indicative course fees shown in Course Search apply to international students for the relevant year only. They are based on a standard study load per year. However, please note that fees are assessed according to a student's study load in each semester, and variation to study load will result in an adjustment to tuition fees. All fees are subject to annual review and may be adjusted.
Swinburne is different to both my previous study experiences, largely due to the academic support and engagement. Here, I’ve been offered more personally tailored assistance rather than following a standard system for all.
Doctor of Philosophy and Graduate Certificate of Research and Innovation Management (Law)