This program is suited to applicants who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in a pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities
Research areas include: Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Communication Technology.
Find out more about research areas and expertise in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology.
Swinburne Open Day
It’s the most open of open days! Come and experience just what Swinburne is all about on Sunday 30 July. Learn more now!
4 years full-time or 8 years part-time
Hawthorn (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)