Dr Qiang He
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN508d Hawthorn campus
Cloud Computing; Software Engineering
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Computer Software - 080300
- Distributed Computing - 080500
- 2018, Swinburne, FSET Mid-Career Research Award, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology
- 2018, International, Best Student Paper Award, SCC2018
- 2018, International, Best Paper Award, ICSOC2018
- 2017, International, Best Student Paper Award, ICWS2017
- 2008, International, Chinese Government Scholarship for Outstanding Self-financed Students Abroad, Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China
Also published as: He, Qiang; He, Q.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: A Data Driven Paradigm for Service-Oriented System Engineering *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2017: Domain-specific visual languages for big data analytics applications *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display