Professor John Wilson
Earthquake engineering; Structural dynamics and blast engineering; Structural systems; Sustainable buildings; Civil Infrastructure
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Structural Engineering - 090506
- Construction Engineering - 090502
- Earthquake Engineering - 090504
Also published as: Wilson, John; Wilson, J.; Wilson, J. L.; Wilson, John L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Grant information is currently offline and as such is unable to be displayed here. A further update will be provided in mid-January 2019.
- 2011-03-14: Building codes spared Tokyo from wider destruction - ABC News
- 2011-03-08: Lessons to learn for quake prone cities - ABC Radio AM Program
- 2011-02-26: Natures demolition job leaves Christchurchs future on shaky ground - The Australian
- 2011-02-23: Quake pretty much a bullseye: building expert - Otago Daily Times
- 2010-01-13: Paddington Town Hall soon to be earthquake proof - News.com.au