Professor Anita Kocsis
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Design Innovation - 120302
- Communications Technologies - 100500
- Interactive Media - 190205
Also published as: Kocsis, Anita; Kocsis, A.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Flipping high risk healthcare: A design-led service blueprint for surgical pathways *; Stryker_PT
- 2016: Concierge: Reducing Stress and Cognitive Load by Exploring the use of guided Curated Processes. *; Rockit Advertising Pty Ltd - Research Contract
- 2016: DFM DHHS Unified Client Experience *; Department of Health and Human Services Fund Scheme
- 2016: DFM IRESS Enabling valuable conversations through UI *; IRESS Ltd Fund scheme/contract
- 2015: The Meaning of experience in social customer-service interaction: Designing services for Chinese Generation Y *; ANZ
- 2014: Industrial Transformation Training Centre in Biodevices and Diagnostics *; ARC Industrial Transformation Training Centres
- 2014: SDF: Item tracking in hospitals *; DataSAM grant
- 2014: Swinburne Design Factory industry project: Smart textiles applications *; Council of Textile & Fashion Industries of Australia
- 2013: Challenging the tradition: Caulking Guns *; Visy
- 2012: Analysis of the future of publishing: a reich media approach *; Julie Renouf Photographer - Contract
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display