Swinburne University of Technology’s world class facilities and courses will be on display at its annual Open Day event on 3 August.
Open Day is an opportunity for prospective future students to discover why Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) ranked Swinburne among the world's top 400 universities.
The event will showcase Swinburne’s wide range of industry-based courses, world-class facilities, beautiful campus, student accommodation, student services, social clubs and activities.
Swinburne acting Vice-Chancellor and Provost Professor Janelle Kyd said: “We're excited to be able to show prospective students and their families what Swinburne has to offer.
“Whether you’re a VCE student, someone coming back to study, or someone looking to add on to their existing qualifications, Swinburne has something to offer.
''Students come first at Swinburne. We believe in providing our students with high quality, personalised, industry-based education that will place them in the best position to chase their dream.
''At Open Day they will get a feeling for the campus, find out more about the courses that interest them and meet current Swinburne students who will answer questions about what life is like at Swinburne.''
Swinburne has arranged a number of events, plus live entertainment and food trucks to keep everyone entertained on the day.
Open Day highlights include
- A showcase of Swinburne’s 3D astronomy films
- The executive experience in the Business Innovation Lounge
- Carbon fibre testing demonstration in our state-of-the-art civil engineering lab
- A water bomb catapult war
- A film gallery and Q&A session with film and television students and alumni
- Flight simulators
- Games Arcade
- NAO robots display
- Sport science motion capture display in collaboration with the National Institute of Circus Arts
Swinburne Open Day will be held on August 3rd from 10 – 4pm.
For more information check out the Open Day website.