To apply for a short-term exchange program, you’ll need to submit an application to Swinburne Abroad.
Check to confirm that you meet eligibility requirements for the short-term exchange program.
Students must meet the following:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Swinburne
- Have completed at least 50 credit points in your current program (not including any exemptions or RPL)
- Have at least 50 credit points remaining in your current program at the completion of your short-term exchange program (exceptions to this may be possible only with Course Director approval)
- Have achieved a minimum academic average of 60%. Please contact a Swinburne Abroad Adviser if you fall below this.
- International students studying at Swinburne are eligible for the short-term exchange program but you may need to comply with additional conditions of the host university.
Obtain a copy of your course planner:
Research where you’d like to go from the list of available programs
Does the short-term exchange program offer subjects in your major? If not, do you have electives/component units you could use?
Refer to the Academic Information section for each program to make sure you understand how many credits you’ll need to complete overseas.
Create your Study Plan application document
You’ll need to have your Study Plan approved and signed off by your academic Course Director.
You can find out who this is below: